Many new blessings in our family. I am going to start a new job May 27th. I will be working at Boise State University evaluating transcripts...it's a Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 job! This will be new for me going from 7am-12pm, to all day long. I'll be missing lots of time with my boys... Louis has started a new position at his job as well as new hours.He is working at Furniture Row in Sales, and working toward a management position.. He has Wednesday mornings off and Thursday/Friday's... So, He will be watching JaMarcus at those times, and JaMarcus is going to have his first baby sitter, a friend of mine is going to watch JaMarcus on Monday and Tuesdays... She has a little girl who is a week older than JaMarcus... I just pray JaMarcus does not bully her.... He is so big and does not realize his strength sometimes... I would hate for him to get kicked out! But, I bet he'll be just fine! Who know's about his mom... she is going to miss him so much... as well as Lou... But, benefits and money are a blessing to us at this time.
We are also going to move!! We found a house to rent...It's perfect for us and we are looking forward to the extra room, because JaMarcus is all over the place. Not walking by himself but with objects! I believe they call it cruising! So, we have a cruiser!
But, I am so grateful for all of these wonderful new blessings in our lives!!! Just be patient and you'll be blessed as well and will appreciate it so much more!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ya Sheppards! I am glad things are going well for you. Love ya!
Aubrey can walk, but chooses to drag things around the house with her as well. You're definitely going to need the space! he he
Post a Comment