Louis J Sheppard is my husband...and JaMarcus Dad. And most recently Louis was appointed as Minister in our church. Miracle Temple Church of God In Christ. Louis has worked hard, has been patient, and has been a dillegent servant of the Lord and the time has come that Lou has been appointed and has accepted the call to the Ministry. I don't think Lou even reads this blog but I want him to know that I love him, and am so blessed to be with a man who puts God first in his Life, who listens and heeds his words.
Louis is the best dad to JaMarcus! I don't know how to explain but, Lou would do anything for that little boy...and wants to give him the best of everything. Lou wants to give and do the best for myself as well. And again I'm blessed to have him as my husband.
Lou -JaMarcus and I are excited for you and your new role and we want you to know we support you and our prayers are with you daily-
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go Louis!
Post a Comment