Greetings-
I know I've been neglecting the blog... but we are all moved in and setteled in our new home. We have been blessed and appreciate this home so much. I"ll get some pictures up in a week or two (So I guess next month is more likely).
My job is going well at Boise State, I have learned a lot the last month but have a lot more to learn. It is hard being away from JaMarcus for so long, but we have him on the waiting list for the Children's Center at Boise State... So, all prayers are welcome, in helping him to get in. Babysitter-Bouncing is taking a toll on all of us, thankfully it is only Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday - Because Dad (Lou) is with him on Thursday /Friday.
Lou started his on-field announcing for the Boise Hawks (The AAA Baseball Team for Boise)... And he is beyond great! The Crowd/ Season Ticket Holders/ Staff/ General Manager, love him and the excitement he brings to the field! Lou loves it himself.... JaMarcus and I have been to a few games, and are looking forward to a fun-filled baseball summer...In fact that is where we are going to spend his 1st Birthday Party...at the Baseball Park. We have a few pictures attached... ENJOY>>>>>
Hope you all are enjoying your summer!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I dont see any pictures?!?!?!?!?!?
Post a Comment