Thursday, February 12, 2009

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MY FAMILY

In honor of February and the "Valentines Day Celebration. I'm going to share some things I love about the "loves of my life":

Louis (my husband):
I love ...His Determination,Focus and Drive to be the best he can be
I love... His Smile (and always willing to share it!)
I love... That he is the greatest Dad ever! He dress JaMarcus each morning, takes him to and
picks him up from Day Care, and plays with him!
I love... the Jesus in him
I love... that he has stuck with me, through all the the crappy times, and the times I have
"thrown him under the bus"

JaMarcus (my son):
I love... Watching him play Basketball and watching him watch Basketball
I love... Watching him Learn
I love... Reading to him
I love... That he looks like his Dad.. but he acts, just like his Mom
I love... Being JaMarcus' Mom

Louis and JaMarcus I love you!

No comments: