Warm Greetings to Everyone -
Our family has had a wonderful year and have so much to be grateful for. We hope the same is true for you ... all of our friends & family. Louis has had a great year & is ending on a high. He started working for Edward Jones May of this year. He successfully passed all of his exams and has been hitting & exceeding benchmarks & expectations for the company. Edward Jones has treated Lou & our family well. A highlight was a re-treat to Sun Valley this summer. I have always loved visitng Sun Valley & dreaming of the luxury life... and I was able to experience it for real!!! I need to learn how to sit back relax & enjoy vacation (Lou has been very patient with me as I learn). Louis also has been blessed with sharing an office with Paul Shuben on Hill & Bogus Basin Road, it has helped Lou to be more of a success!
I am still working at Boise State in the Registrar's Office. I currently evaluate International Transcripts & Complete Academic Athletic Certification for Student-Athletes . It has been a rocky road this last year, and I'm learing a lot about myself & how to work with others. I am extremely grateful for a job & a job to work at a great institituion. One of the best perks I have with the job: JaMarcus gets to attend Boise State Children's Center. He enjoys going to school each day & they have taugh him a lot.... He knows the colors Blue & Orange & loves his Broncos!!!! The other day JaMarcus kept asking for his football? I gave him, his football & he still asked for his football... I was confused... Then Dad figured out all he wanted was his Boise State Bronco shirt and his blue & orange shorts to go with it. He is a die hard-true Bronco Fan.
JaMarcus is such a delight I can't imagine my world without him. I have to really watch myself.. because he picks up on EVERYTHING I do. He might look like his Dad but he sure acts like his Mom. Attitude and all.
Lou & I have come a long long long way from when we started on this adventure of marriage and we have been through a lot! I need to be appreciative and not in so much want of worldly items. It has always been a down-fall of mine! I really need to sit back & appreciate what I do have. I have a home with heat. I have food to eat (not always what I want) but I have food that I need. I have a devoted husband, who sicks by me through the good.. bad.. and the ugly. Thank you Lou. I have a happy-healthy child. I may not be able to give everyone a beatutiful gift for Christmas... I may not be able to have the wants... but I am rich because I know I have a Savior who saved me. And he can do the same for you.
Enjoy your Christams Holiday. Be Blessed. And know me & my Savior love you!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You ARE still alive! It's good to see you blogging again.
It sounds like you three are doing well. I have am glad you posted. I hadn't seen an update on your blog for awhile. I hope you have a great Christmas. Our cards will be in the mail next week. Miss you!
Post a Comment