Monday, December 8, 2008

Blog Neglect

Hello...

I hope all is well with everyone. I apologize I have been negecting the BLOG! Our family has been a little overwhelmed with life, and we have not found that happy balance to get everything accomplished.

Lou - Is doing amazing with his job! He has only been working with the company since September, and has already been asked to enroll in their Leadership Program, so with in 2 years he will be a managing partner/trainer. I can't state it enough, he has found a great career fit. He seems happy with his job...If only I could be more of a help/support to him...Why:I have been burried with the worries of work: I have taken on new responsibilites at work: I'm working as the NCAA Certification Specialist in the Registrar's Office (interm). I'm taking over for an individual who has been in this position for the last 20 years, and has worked in the Registrar's Office for 30 years. I'm currently interm, because they have to post the job officially, and a lot more details that I won't bother with. So, long story short: I have never felt so hated in my entire life: my current co-works hate me becuase I have been placed in the position but, have not been at BSU for very long: They feel they would be more qualified. I also, have the stress of working with the Athltics Department (I remember why I'm not in the field anymore) I have a family now, who needs my time and attention. I'm a complete outsider and not loved by any department. It's frustrating. But, I have faith I will get through this. I just have to keep reminding myself: ROMANS 8:31 Hope all is well with each of you and your families: I'll post again soon, very soon, with pictures!!!!

JaMarcus is growing so much! I can't believe it he talks/ runs / dances/loves phones/books/ and balls. He throws anything... Or should I say he launches anything. Watch-out for the bottle of baby powder. The other day he took a full bottle of baby powder, and threw it clear across the room. I was stunned, it is heavy! When he throws he pulls it back past his ear and then Voom... it's gone!

I'll do a quick report on Thanksgiving. We last minute went to my family's house for Thanksgiving: All my family was home, WOW there are a bunch of us! Thanksgivng morning we went to my sister Char's School and played basketball in the gym. JaMarcus was a natural. He would take the basketball bend down, then stand up and try to throw the ball through the hoop. He would only get there if he had some help of his All-Star Dad. Our family also tried to play a game of Basketball, Lou would put it into gear if the opposing team (my team) was showing him up a bit. But Lou was the "real" basketball star of the game. Later in the after-noon we took family pictures, it has been a while since our last family picture, and the family has grown the last 7 years. We enjoyed a great thanksgiving dinner that evening. And our family traveld back to Boise Friday. We enjoyed being with the family, and wanted it to stay that way: Plus we were able to have a weekend and were able to enjoy the holidy festivities of Boise: Parade/Tree Lighting/Stampede Opening Basketball Game!

1 comment:

Us Lochers said...

IT's about time!! he he

Work can be very frustrating, especially when you're not getting support from your co-workers. Hopefully they will grow up and realize that you didn't campaign for it... they just liked you best! he he he