Tuesday, December 4, 2007

3 Jobs

Well Hello... I know it's been a minute but we've been busy! I am currently working 3 jobs for another 2 weeks...(it's just the way it worked out!) I am working for the Idaho State Tax Commision ( I really like it a bunch!! I get to check for Fraud Accounts and Maintain Tax Records) And I just got a $2.50 raise.. WHOO HOODLES!! And I'm also working for the YMCA after school program for another 2 weeks, and then I'll be through! It was a good job for a minute, but now it's time to move, on and spend more time with my little one! But, I'm also working for the Idaho Stampede (The NBA Development League ... we are affiliated with the Portland Trail Blazers and the Seattle Supersonics) on game nights... I worked with them last year(while I was preganant) and I decided to go back, Lou and JaMarcus get to go to the games, Lou is such a super dad I love it!!!! We had a game tonight and Lou strapped on the baby pack and packed little/BIG JaMarcus around... I love watching Lou be SUPER DAD! And I love that they get a chance to bond with eachother at the Basketball Game!

No comments: